By Anthony Koleske
Abl kinfolk Kinases in improvement and ailment offers an outline of the features of Abl family members kinases in improvement and illness. This new name discusses the biochemical, genetic, and cellphone organic info that elucidate the mobile roles for those kinases in those processes.
Read Online or Download Abl Family Kinases in Development and Disease PDF
Similar physiology books
Iron body structure and Pathophysiology in people offers overall healthiness execs in lots of parts of study and perform with the main updated and well-referenced quantity at the value of iron as a nutrient and its function in future health and ailment. this crucial new quantity is the benchmark within the advanced sector of interrelationships among the essentiality of iron, its capabilities in the course of the physique, together with its severe position in erythropoiesis, the biochemistry and scientific relevance of iron-containing enzymes and different molecules occupied with iron absorption, shipping and metabolism, he value of optimum iron prestige on immune functionality, and hyperlinks among iron and the liver, middle, mind and different organs.
Emphasis in agricultural learn for a few years has concen trated on crop creation. This emphasis has turn into extra vital in recent times with the conclusion that the inhabitants around the world is outstripping the foodstuff provide. there's, despite the fact that, one other part to expanding the supply of the nutrients provide.
- Airway Chemoreceptors in Vertebrates
- Metabolic Analysis Using Stable Isotopes,
- Examination Questions and Answers in Basic Anatomy and Physiology: 2000 Multiple Choice Questions
- Handbook of ATPases: Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Pathophysiology
- Handbook of Dietary Fiber (Food Science and Technology)
- Vocal Fold Physiology: Acoustic, Perceptual and Physiological Aspects of Voice Mechanisms
Additional resources for Abl Family Kinases in Development and Disease
Proc N a t l Acad Sci U S A 2 0 0 3 ; 100(18):10281-10286. 48. Hernandez SE, Settleman J, Koleske AJ. Adhesion-dependent regulation of p l 9 0 R h o G A P in the developing brain by the Abl-related gene tyrosine kinase. Curr Biol 2004; 14(8):691-696. 49. Woodring PJ, Hunter T, W a n g JY. Inhibition of c-Abl tyrosine kinase activity by filamentous actin. J Biol Chem 2001; 276(29):27104-27110. 50. Lewis J M , Schwartz MA. Integrins regulate the association and phosphorylation of paxillin by c-Abl.
54. Cary LA, G u a n JL. Focal adhesion kinase in integrin-mediated signaling. Front Biosci 1999; 4:D102-113. 55. Plattner R, Kadlec L, DeMali KA et al. c-Abl is activated by growth factors and Src family kinases and has a role in the cellular response to P D G F . Genes Dev 1999; 1 3 ( 1 8 ) : 2 4 0 0 - 2 4 l l . 56. Plattner R, Koleske AJ, Kazlauskas A et al. Bidirectional signaling links the Abelson kinases to the platelet-derived growth factor receptor. Mol Cell Biol 2004; 24(6):2573-2583. Regulation of Cell Adhesion Responses by Abl Family Kinases 25 57.
References 1. Hynes RO. Integrins: versatility, modulation, and signaling in cell adhesion. Cell 1992; 69(1): 11-25. 2. Schwartz MA, Schaller MD, Ginsberg MH. Integrins: emerging paradigms of signal transduction. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 1995; 11:549-599. 3. Giancotti FG, Ruoslahti E. Integrin signaling. Science 1999; 285(5430):1028-1032. Regulation of Cell Adhesion Responses by Ahl Family Kinases 23 4. Plow E F , H a a s T A , Z h a n g L et al. Ligand b i n d i n g t o i n t e g r i n s . J Biol C h e m 2 0 0 0 ; 275(29):21785-21788.
Abl Family Kinases in Development and Disease by Anthony Koleske